When I returned natural it wasn't intentional.
It wasn't planned, it just happened.
I figured locs would best fit my hair preference and lifestyle.
So after months of research, I decided on Sisterlocks. It's been the best hair decision I've ever made.
In fact, I was so thrilled by my hair's significant improvement (growth and overall health) and the versatility of Sisterlocks that I took the Sisterlocks training in March 2010, and became a Certified Sisterlocks Consultant in January 2011.
Under the guidance of Dr. JoAnne Cornwell, the founder of Sisterlocks, I learned the intricate techniques required for proper establishments and maintenance.
I have been honored to help other women begin their natural hair journey. Are you ready to take the first steps? Contact me today, and I'll help you along the way!i
All new sisterlocks/interlock clients must book a consultation before booking retightening services.
ALL Clients: If you're not receiving a shampooing service. All clients must wash their hair within 24hrs of any scheduled appointment and arrive with their hair and scalp clean and free of any products. If client arrives to appointment with dirty hair or scalp appointment will be rescheduled.
Environment: Non-smoking environment.
Visitors: Children or Guests are NOT allowed.
Sickness or Illness: If client is sick/ill or caring for someone with a communicable disease, please reschedule your appointment until conditions/symptoms have been cleared 24-48+ hours.
Due to Covid-19 All clients must wear a mask and wash/sanitize hands upon entering. Please limit bringing extra large items. Also no food please.
Late: Billing starts at time of appointment NOT at time of arrival. If client is more than 30 minutes late, appointment may be rescheduled. 15 minute Grace Period for client as well as consultant, After 15 minutes $25 late fees apply. If consultant is late $25 applied towards service.
Cancellations, Rescheduling, and No Shows: Appointments that are cancelled, rescheduled less than 24 hrs in advance, or no shows will incur a $50 fee for Sisterlocks/Interlocks retightenings and 50% of cost for ALL other services . This fee must be paid in advance before scheduling any new appointments. Fees can be paid via The Square.
Pictures: Locs-N-Motion reserves the right to take and use pictures for illustrative or demonstrative purposes for Locs-N-Motion's website and social media pages.
Payments: Locs-N-Motion only accepts cash. As well as credit/debit card payments with a transaction fee.
NO refunds for services rendered.
Note- Prices and Fees are subject to change.
1. Must complete Exposure Risk Questionnaire
2. Must be symptom free
3. Must use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entering
4. Must wear face mask (before entry) and possibly gloves (after cleaning hands) the entire salon visit. CDC website has mask tutorials if needed.
5. Do not bring extra items in salon (large bags, personal computers/tablets, food/drinks etc).
6. Please limit use of cash. You may also use credit/debit cards and Square ($3 fee). Cash may be accepted if the previous options are inconvenient
7. ABSOLUTELY NO GUESTS/CHILDREN ARE ALLOWED INSIDE BUILDING UNLESS BEING SERVICED
Exposure Risk Questionnaire
1. Have you been sick within the past 15-30 days? (Coughing, Sneezing, Fever, Difficultly Breathing, Chest Pain, Headaches)? Y or N If Y you will be rescheduled for a later date
2. Are you considered an “Essential Worker” that continued to report to work? (Not working from home)? Y or N If Y list type of work ________________
3. Have you recently traveled to an area with a known spread of COVID19 or exposed to ANY one diagnosed with or showing symptoms of COVID19? (work, family, doctors office, hospital, church, large crowds)? Y or N If Y how many days since ______________
4. Have you been following the Stay At Home executive order for self quarantine/isolation and practicing social distancing? (Grocery Trips, Medical Appts or essential activities excluded)? Y or N
Based on the answers you provided, current recommendations are to continue practice social distancing and watch for symptoms. Help is available. Get the latest information at the CDC website or the Florida Health Department website.
Copyright © 2020 Locs-N-Motion - All Rights Reserved.